The Margaret Atwood and Linden MacIntyre readings are sold out. Steven Price tickets are nearly sold out but may still be obtained from one of our library partners or at the gift shop in Port Medway (call first, as very few remain).
Tickets are $25.00 per person per event (no HST). They include a reading at the Old Meeting House at 7 PM, followed by a book signing, sandwiches, and refreshments at the fire hall.
These may be purchased:
- by sending payment via Interac e-transfer to [email protected] Tickets will be held for you to pick up on the evening of the reading. Be sure to specify in your message which reading(s) you want to attend and how many tickets you are paying for.
- by downloading and mailing our ticketing form (click here to download). Tickets will be held for you to pick up on the evening of the reading.
- in person at one of our ticketing locations:
- Seaport Gifts and Treasures, 1627 Port Medway Road, Port Medway, NS B0J 2T0 (902) 514-1330
- Bridgewater Library, 135 N. Park St., Bridgewater: (902) 543-9222
- Lunenburg Library, 19 Pelham St., Lunenburg: (902) 634-8008
- Thomas Raddall Library, 145 Old Bridge St., Liverpool: (902) 354-5270
A festival sponsorship, available for $250.00, includes two tickets to each reading.
If tickets are unavailable for the reading you requested, your payment will be refunded in full.
If you are unable to print the ticket ordering form, please provide your name, contact information, number of tickets desired, and date of reading on a sheet of paper and send along with your payment to:
- Port Medway Readers’ Festival
- c/o Dan Sinclair
- PO Box 58
- Port Medway, NS B0J 2T0
Tickets can also be mailed to you by special request.Ticket Order Form 2022