Tickets are $20.00 per person per event. They include a reading at the Old Meeting House at 7 PM, followed by a book signing, sandwiches, and refreshments at the fire hall. These may be purchased by downloading and mailing our ticketing form (click HERE to download or print), or in person at one of our ticketing locations:
NOTE: Tickets will be at these locations after April 21.
- Lane’s Privateer Inn, 27 Bristol Ave., Liverpool NS (902) 354-3456
- Bridgewater Library, 135 N. Park St., Bridgewater: (902) 543-9222
- Lunenburg Library, 19 Pelham St., Lunenburg: (902) 634-8008
- Thomas Raddall Library, 145 Old Bridge St., Liverpool: (902) 354-5270
A festival sponsorship, available for $175.00, includes two tickets to each of the three readings.
If tickets are unavailable for the reading you requested, your payment will be refunded in full.
If you are unable to print the ticket ordering form, please provide your name, contact information, number of tickets desired, and date of reading on a sheet of paper and send along with your payment to:
- Port Medway Readers’ Festival
- c/o Cate Bird
- PO Box 58
- Liverpool, NS B0T 1K0
Tickets will be held for you to pick up on the evening of the reading.