Please Note: The Michael Ondaatje and Peter Robinson readings are sold out.
Tickets are $20.00 per person per event. They include a reading at the Old Meeting House at 7 PM (except for Linda Spalding’s reading, which is at 2 PM), followed by a book signing, sandwiches, and refreshments at the fire hall (the Spalding reception will be held at Seely Hall).
These may be purchased:
- by sending payment via Interac e-transfer to [email protected] Your tickets will then be mailed to you, or you can pick them up at the door. Be sure to specify in your message which reading(s) you want to attend and how many tickets you are paying for, as well as your address if you are requesting that they be mailed to you. You can also send this information in an email to pmreadersfestival AT gmail dot com, along with the confirmation number of your online payment.
- by downloading and mailing our ticketing form (click HERE to download or print)
- in person at one of our ticketing locations:
- Lane’s Privateer Inn, 27 Bristol Ave., Liverpool NS (902) 354-3456
- Bridgewater Library, 135 N. Park St., Bridgewater: (902) 543-9222
- Lunenburg Library, 19 Pelham St., Lunenburg: (902) 634-8008
- Thomas Raddall Library, 145 Old Bridge St., Liverpool: (902) 354-5270
- The Port Grocer, 1615 Port Medway Road Port Medway, NS B0J 2T0 (902) 677-2884
A festival sponsorship, available for $175.00, includes two tickets to each of the four readings.
If tickets are unavailable for the reading you requested, your payment will be refunded in full.
If you are unable to print the ticket ordering form, please provide your name, contact information, number of tickets desired, and date of reading on a sheet of paper and send along with your payment to:
- Port Medway Readers’ Festival
- c/o Dan Sinclair
- PO Box 58
- Port Medway, NS B0J 2T0
Tickets will be held for you to pick up on the evening of the reading.